If you like nature and tranquility, you will find everything you need at the Hotel Cubanacán Punta Piedra, especially if your ideal vacation includes diving or snorkelling. Located next to the endless dusty beach of Marea del Portillo, the hotel Punta Piedra has views of the majestic Sierra Maestra and the highest point in Cuba, Pico Turquino.
Hotel Punta Piedra is a small, relatively basic resort, so don't expect luxury, but what you'll find is country charm and a true sense of tranquility. In addition to the limited daytime program, the friendly staff also offers guided nature walks. You can also book excursions to the impressive El Salto waterfall and to the Desembarco del Granma National Park, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Air conditioning
- Water sports (non-motorized)
- Nearby disco
- The reception staff speak Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Ecological excursions
- Swimming pool
- Daytime program of activities
- TV room / bar (international channels and videos)
- National and international telephony